Blocked nose? Headache? – Sinupret®
- Sinupret® – loosens the mucus, opens nose and relieves pain
- Sinupret® extract
- Active herbal substances in Sinupret®
- Sinupret® – Declaration
Sinupret® – loosens the mucus, opens nose and relieves pain
Did you know that there are over 200 different types of cold viruses? No wonder there is almost always someone around you who has a runny nose. Although harmless, a cold is unpleasant and can fairly rapidly develop into a painful inflammation of the paranasal sinuses (= sinusitis). In such cases, fast and focused help is required.
Sinupret® acts reliably against acute and chronic inflammations of the paranasal sinuses through its combination of the five medicinal plants cowslip, gentian, common sorrel, elder and vervain.
- Thick mucus is rapidly loosened.
- Swelling of the paranasal sinuses is reduced.
- You can breathe freely again.
- The tension headache is relieved.
Moreover, Sinupret® not only acts against the unpleasant and painful symptoms of the infection, but also against the causes by combating the pathogens (viruses and bacteria).
Sinupret® extract contains a combination of 5 plants with four times the concentration*. This is made possible by a new, patented extraction technique. Due to this technique, Sinupret® eXtract contains significant more bioflavonoids. Sinupret® loosens thick mucus, opens the nose, and helps to drain the mucus. As a result of its anti-viral and antibacterial effect, Sinupret® eXtract combats not only the symptoms but also the cause. Sinupret® eXtract is highly efficient and compatible.
- loosens mucus
- opens the nose
- relieves pain
Active herbal substances in Sinupret®
Sinupret®’s broad field of pharmacological actions originates from its combination of five medicinal plants.
- Cowslip (Primula veris/elatior): The active substances of cowslip’s flowers and calyx are mucolytic, anti-inflammatory and combat the disease-causing pathogens, namely, viruses and bacteria.
- Yellow gentian (Gentiana lutea): The plant part used for medicinal purposes is the root, which contains substances with an anti-inflammatory action.
- Black elder (Sambucus nigra): The flowers of the black elder have a mucolytic action.
- Common sorrel (Rumex species): Its active substances from the leaves and stems also have a mucolytic action and an anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, they support the body’s own defences and exhibit an antibacterial action.
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis): The active substances from the leaves and stems also have a mucolytic action, are anti-inflammatory and combat viruses.
* Ø720 mg of active herbal mixture in Sinupret® extract (equates to 160 mg dry extract) compared to 156 mg plant mixture in Sinupret® forte. A four-fold concentration of the herbal mixture is not equivalent to a four-fold increase in efficacy.
** Highest active ingredient content compared to other Sinupret® products
Sinupret® – Declaration
- Sinupret® forte, Sinupret®, Sinupret® drops: For acute and chronic inflammations of the paranasal sinuses.
- Sinupret® syrup: To improve the symptoms of acute inflammations of the paranasal sinuses
- Sinupret® extract: For acute, uncomplicated inflammation of the paranasal sinuses (acute, uncomplicated nasal sinusitis)
- Sinupret® forte, Sinupret®, Sinupret® syrup, Sinupret® drops: As with all medications, only use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding when strictly indicated.
- Sinupret® syrup contains 8 % alcohol by volume. Sinupret® drops contain 19 % alcohol by volume
- For details about risks and side effects, please read the patient information leaflet and consult your physician or pharmacist.
Sold exclusively in pharmacies.
BIONORICA SE | 92308 Neumarkt
Also sold by: PLANTAMED Arzneimittel GmbH | 92308 Neumarkt
Note: This declaration is only valid for Germany. Regulatory information may possibly differ in other countries.