Scratchy throat? Chilly feeling? – Imupret® N
- At the first signs of cold: Imupret® N
- Active herbal substances in Imupret® N
- Imupret® N – Declaration
At the first signs of cold: Imupret® N
A scratchy throat, chills or a constant itch in the nose are often the first symptoms of a cold. Act quickly to support the immune system and fight against the invading viruses. Imupret® N helps to slow down a cold in its early phase and prevent it from fully developing.
Imupret® N starts working at the first signs of a cold and helps to strengthen the body’s own defences. The optimal combination of chamomile flower, marshmallow root, horsetail, walnut leaves, yarrow, oak bark and dandelion leaves helps the body to defend itself against the invading viruses and more effectively fight the early respiratory infection. Because of its well-tolerated profile, Imupret® N drops can even be used for children 2 or older and Imupret® N film-coated tablets at 6 years or older.
- works at the first signs of a cold
- strengthens the immune system
- alleviates the course of the cold
The unique seven-herb combination in Imupret® N fights the causes and symptoms of early respiratory infections and supports healing in a natural way.
- Imupret ® N drops 50 ml (N2) and 100 ml (N3)
- Imupret ® N film-coated tablets 50 (N2) and 100 (N3)
Active herbal substances in Imupret® N
Imupret® N owes its efficacy to marshmallow root, chamomile flowers, horsetail, walnut leaves, yarrow, oak bark and dandelion leaves.
The herbal active substances work together to combat the causes and symptoms of respiratory tract infections at their onset as well as in cases of recurrence. They support the healing process in a natural way.
Imupret® N – Declaration
Imupret® N coated tablets, Imupret® N drops
- Indication: Imupret® N coated tablets and Imupret® N drops are traditionally used at the first signs of and during a cold, e.g. scratchy throat, sore throat, swallowing difficulties, tickly cough.
- Note: Imupret® N is a traditional, herbal medicine that is registered exclusively due to its long history of use for this indication.
- Imupret® drops contain 19 % alcohol by volume.
- For details about risks and side effects, please read the patient information leaflet and consult your physician or pharmacist.
Sold exclusively in pharmacies.
BIONORICA SE | 92308 Neumarkt
Also sold by: PLANTAMED Arzneimittel GmbH | 92308 Neumarkt
Note: This declaration is only valid for Germany. Regulatory information may possibly differ in other countries.