Cough? Bronchitis? – Bronchipret®
Most people are affected by cough and bronchitis in the damp, cold season. The respiratory tract is most susceptible to cold air or dry air from heaters during this time of year. This makes it easier for cold viruses to enter through the mouth and nose, where they can attack the cells of the protective mucus membranes and lead to painful coughing attacks.
The herbal combinations of thyme and ivy, or thyme and cowslip, as contained in Bronchipret, effectively
- loosen thick mucus
- heal bronchial inflammation
- reduce coughing fits
Coughing up mucus becomes easier, allowing for free breathing.
Bronchipret® is well-tolerated, has few side effects and can be used for the whole family thanks to its many dosage options.
- Bronchipret® syrup TE
- Bronchipret® TP film-coated tablets
- Bronchipret® drops
- Bronchipret® thyme lozenges
In a syrup form, Bronchipret® is suitable for both children and adults. Not only is it effective, but it also tastes good. Bronchipret® syrup TE can even be used to treat small children aged 1 and older.
Bronchipret® TP film-coated tablets are ideal for children 12 and older and adults. Bronchipret® drops contain a particularly high dose of thyme/ivy combination and are especially suited for adults. For convenience on the go, Bronchipret® thyme lozenges with high-dose thyme extract can be used for additional relief of cough and hoarseness.
Active herbal substances in Bronchipret®
Depending on its pharmaceutical form (syrup, drops, film-coated tablets, lozenges), Bronchipret® contains the active components of the medicinal plants thyme (Thymus vulgaris), ivy (Hedera helix) or cowslip (Primula veris).
Bronchipret® syrup and Bronchipret® drops harness the effects of thyme and ivy extracts. The film-coated tablets contain thyme and cowslip extracts. The Bronchipret® lozenges only contain thyme as a herbal medicine.
These substances work against inflammation in the respiratory tract, loosen mucus and open up the bronchi.
Bronchipret® – Declaration
- Bronchipret® syrup TE: Reduces the complaints in case of acute bronchitis with cough and of colds accompanied by thick viscous mucus. Contains 7% alcohol by volume.
- Bronchipret® drops: Reduce the complaints in acute inflammatory bronchial diseases and acute inflammations of the respiratory tract associated with the symptom of cough accompanied by thick mucus. Contains 24 % alcohol by volume.
- Bronchipret® TP film-coated tablets: Reduces the complaints in case of acute bronchitis with cough and of colds accompanied by thick viscous mucus
- Bronchipret® thyme lozenges: For the alleviation of respiratory complaints in common colds with thick mucus and complaints during bronchitis.
- For details about risks and side effects, please read the patient information leaflet and consult your physician or pharmacist.
Sold exclusively in pharmacies.
BIONORICA SE | 92308 Neumarkt
Also sold by: PLANTAMED Arzneimittel GmbH | 92308 Neumarkt
Note: This declaration is only valid for Germany. Regulatory information may possibly differ in other countries.