Silimarit® is intended as a supportive treatment for chronic inflammatory liver diseases, liver cirrhosis and toxic liver damage (caused by hepatoxic agents).
- supports the regeneration and function of the liver
- protects and stabilizes hepatocellular membranes
- improves general well-being
Active herbal substances in Silimarit®
Silimarit® owes its efficacy to the natural medicinal benefits of milk thistle.
The ingredients of milk thistle modify the cell membrane of liver cells in such a way that toxins are unable to penetrate into the cells. Moreover, it stimulates the regeneration of liver cells.
Silimarit® – Declaration
Silimarit® soft capsules
- Active ingredient: dry extract from milk thistle fruits.
- Indication: For the supportive treatment of chronic inflammatory liver diseases, cirrhosis of the liver and toxic liver damage.
- Drug therapy does not replace the avoidance of things which damage the liver (e.g. alcohol). Consult a doctor in the event of jaundice (light to dark yellow skin tone, yellowing of the whites of the eyes). This medicine is not suitable for the treatment of acute poisoning.
- For details about risks and side effects, please read the patient information leaflet and consult your physician or pharmacist.
Sold exclusively in pharmacies.
BIONORICA SE | 92308 Neumarkt
Also sold by: PLANTAMED Arzneimittel GmbH | 92308 Neumarkt
Note: This declaration is only valid for Germany. Regulatory information may possibly differ in other countries.